Creating opportunities for mothers with children kindergarten age or younger, including expectant moms, to connect with one another socially and spiritually.
Monthly activities designed to:
• Meet other moms and form friendships
• Receive support and encouragement
• Relax and reﬂect
• Gain parenting insights and perspectives
Please email Kara Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to be added to the email group list for upcoming activities.
Having young children also creates some unique challenges where we could use a little extra help from someone who has “been there”. St. Agnes moms are also available for peer support in the areas of:
• General Parenting Support
• Postpartum Depression
• Natural Family Planning
• VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Caesarean)
• Infant Loss
• Pregnancy Loss (Both Miscarriage and Stillbirth)
• NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) Admission
• Unplanned Pregnancy
We would love to add to this list if you have an area of life experience you would be willing to share with other women!